There is no single storyline
That Steph has not lived through.
We’ve felt her pain, we’ve cried her tears,
As the poor girl’s anguish grew.
We’ve seen her laugh in happy times,
We’ve watched as she’s fought back.
This Sully woman won’t be beat,
She’s the toughest nut to crack.
From when her sister broke her heart
To illness, loss and birth,
We’ve hoped for better times ahead
When Steph could see her worth.
Now, finally, she’s heading off,
Her precious boys beside her.
She’s had her life rebuilt at last
With her best friend Toad to guide her.
It never was an easy ride
When she sped back to town.
Mistrust from some and then the time
Paul tried to bring her down.
But still our Steph did not give up
And won some hearts once more.
It’s hard to say goodbye to her
When we’re always wanting more.
We’re oh so glad that Lynie’s ‘Staphy’
Got her happy end.
You’ve touched the viewers hearts for years,
To us, you are a friend.
© Carol Ann Wood
Wishing all the best to Carla Bonner and hope that you will reappear in your new happy place as Stephanie Jo Scully in the future
My bespoke poetry service, Diverse Verse
About the author
Contact the author, or follow this blog
Follow Carol Ann Wood on Twitter
Carol’s football-related blog: Levelling the Playing-Field
NOT Just Saying: Carol Anns’s comments on feminism, fashion, food and folly
Index of Posts:
- The Leaving Of Steph
- The Bea’s Knees
- Pecs and Sex
- Dipi’s Trail Of Destruction
- The Return Of Plain Jane Super Brain
- David Tanaka In Cambridge
- Don’t Get Too Busy, Izzy
- Don’t Go Near The Hot Tub, Clive
- Elly’s Shoulders: A poem in celebration of Miss Conway’s clavicle, scapula and humerus
- How To Be Besties With Angie Rebecchi
- Make Sheila Feel Alive, Clive!
- The Plot Thickens
- Lyneeeeeee Returns (Again)
- The Neighbours Whodunnit
- Temperatures Raise With Terese
- Rewriting history?
- Only A Carbon Footprint Away
- Ladybird Lover: Down And Dirty With Gary
- Father Jack In The Sack
- Beauty And The Priest: Father Jack and his tortured soul.
- Dream A Little Dream Of Me: Reflections on Matt Turner’s reappearance
- Beauty And The Priest
- Terese Talks
- Sheila Takes A Look At Love
- Love Thy Neighbour: Kyle Canning
- Love Thy Neighbour: The marriage of Daniel and Imogen
- Let’s Hear It For The Boys! Nate and Aaron
- Love Thy Neighbour: Amy Williams
- Love Thy Neighbour: Amber Turner
- Lauren In Limbo
- From Boy To Man: RIP Josh Willis
- An open Letter From Nate Kinski
- Brad’s Eye View
- Pappa Was A Rolling Stone
- The Doppelgänger
- Remembering Matt Turner
- Bye Bye Bailey
- Georgia On My Mind
- What A Sheila!
- Terese Willis: More Sinned Against Than Sinning
- You’ve Got A Friend In Sonya
- Through Paige’s Eyes
- Terese With No H
- Biker Girl’s Back
- Love Thy Neighbour: Never Sully A Scully!
- Love Thy Neighbour: Naomi Canning
Please note that any advertisements which appear in association with these posts are not indicative of any endorsement by the author. They are placed there by a WordPress algorithm.