The third in a series of regular poetic reviews of Erinsborough’s Ramsay Street – this one a review of the week’s episodes
It’s hotting up in Ramsay Street,
We’ve got a little nearer.
We know that Hamish is a con,
It’s all becoming clearer.
But Tyler thinks he’s water-tight
And won’t hear Piper’s plea.
His sorrows drowned with the T-Bone texts,
His brain is all at sea.
So Aaron is in ‘Gay Paree’
And he’s such a super sleuth,
Compared to Mark he’s double quick
In uncovering the truth.
He’s found the house to catch the girl
To catch the conman out.
He might catch Andrea as well,
As he hotfoots it about.
And, meanwhile hapless Gary
Took a deep breath not intended.
Found comatose in the Penthouse lift,
Paul’s dinner party ended.
Confessions then from Moneybags
Of his and Courtney’s plot.
Well what a shock, who’d ever guess?
We were flabbergasted. Not!
I’m sensing fireworks yet to come
And more explosive tales,
And sultry scenes and drama –
And a warning, perhaps, of gales?
It’s all going on in Erinsborough
And it’s all going off as well.
We’re bubbling like the hot tub
For what next week has to tell!
© Carol Ann Wood
Week ending Friday 3 November 2017
My bespoke poetry service, Diverse Verse
About the author
Contact the author, or follow this blog
Follow Carol Ann Wood on Twitter
Carol’s football-related blog: Levelling the Playing-Field
NOT Just Saying: Carol Anns’s comments on feminism, fashion, food and folly
Index of Posts:
- Dipi’s Trail Of Destruction
- The Return Of Plain Jane Super Brain
- David Tanaka In Cambridge
- Don’t Get Too Busy, Izzy
- Don’t Go Near The Hot Tub, Clive
- Elly’s Shoulders: A poem in celebration of Miss Conway’s clavicle, scapula and humerus
- How To Be Besties With Angie Rebecchi
- Make Sheila Feel Alive, Clive!
- The Plot Thickens
- Lyneeeeeee Returns (Again)
- The Neighbours Whodunnit
- Temperatures Raise With Terese
- Rewriting history?
- Only A Carbon Footprint Away
- Ladybird Lover: Down And Dirty With Gary
- Father Jack In The Sack
- Beauty And The Priest: Father Jack and his tortured soul.
- Dream A Little Dream Of Me: Reflections on Matt Turner’s reappearance
- Beauty And The Priest
- Terese Talks
- Sheila Takes A Look At Love
- Love Thy Neighbour: Kyle Canning
- Love Thy Neighbour: The marriage of Daniel and Imogen
- Let’s Hear It For The Boys! Nate and Aaron
- Love Thy Neighbour: Amy Williams
- Love Thy Neighbour: Amber Turner
- Lauren In Limbo
- From Boy To Man: RIP Josh Willis
- An open Letter From Nate Kinski
- Brad’s Eye View
- Pappa Was A Rolling Stone
- The Doppelgänger
- Remembering Matt Turner
- Bye Bye Bailey
- Georgia On My Mind
- What A Sheila!
- Terese Willis: More Sinned Against Than Sinning
- You’ve Got A Friend In Sonya
- Through Paige’s Eyes
- Terese With No H
- Biker Girl’s Back
- Love Thy Neighbour: Never Sully A Scully!
- Love Thy Neighbour: Naomi Canning
Please note that any advertisements which appear below these posts are not indicative of any endorsement by the author. They are placed there by a WordPress algorithm.