I think I’ve solved the mystery of who, and what, and where is Dee!
She’s maybe Andrea as well, who caused such pain and merry hell
And – just as Alice wasn’t Alice – Andrea, intent on malice,
Prepares to hook the grieving Toad, once more he’s on a rocky road.
And now that Karen’s in the mix, and Ian too, it’s quite a fix.
For what it’s worth, my view is this: A demented Heather found Dee Bliss
All washed up with no memory. And Heather thought ‘now, let me see,
I’ll take her in and tell her she is my dead daughter. Clever, me!
‘She’ll be a mum to Willow now!’ said Heather, ‘poor deluded cow’.
But over the years, her plan went wrong. The two just didn’t get along.
Then Andrea and Willow fled, with cleaning jobs to keep them fed.
Until one day quite cold and windy, there came unsuspecting Cindi.
She could not believe her eyes. ‘Why, Dee?!’ She cried in shocked surprise.
And so the two cooked up a plan, to hoodwink Cindi’s former man.
And thus the great and complex con went on (and on, and on, and on.)
Or maybe Andrea isn’t Dee, but Karen with no memory.
Or then again, she’s maybe not. Now where were we? I’ve quite forgot.
Ah yes, they’re triplets! There, it’s solved! (But how did Ian get involved?)
Perhaps it was like Bouncer’s dream where nothing is as it would seem?
There has to be a link perhaps to every Neighbours memory lapse.
A Susan slip, A Harold lost, a Zeke canoed and a Bad Finn tossed.
And not forgetting Father Jack, before he got his memory back.
Plus poor dear Sonya’s wedding day, her happy vows all brushed away.
I wonder if we’ll see an end, it’s driving viewers round the bend.
Just stop this madness hard to bear, and tell us if Dee’s still out there.
Perhaps we could just all calmly sit, and finally make some sense of it.
When we switch on, please make it true: It’s really nineteen ninety two!
© Carol Ann Wood
My bespoke poetry service, Diverse Verse
About the author
Contact the author, or follow this blog
Follow Carol Ann Wood on Twitter
Carol’s football-related blog: Levelling the Playing-Field
NOT Just Saying: Carol Anns’s comments on feminism, fashion, food and folly
Index of Posts:
- Dee: The Mystery Solved!
- Train Wreck Elly
- Dipi’s Magic Tea
- A Rainbow Of Love
- Reviving Clive
- The Communal Date
- The Leaving Of Steph
- The Bea’s Knees
- Pecs and Sex
- Dipi’s Trail Of Destruction
- The Return Of Plain Jane Super Brain
- David Tanaka In Cambridge
- Don’t Get Too Busy, Izzy
- Don’t Go Near The Hot Tub, Clive
- Elly’s Shoulders: A poem in celebration of Miss Conway’s clavicle, scapula and humerus
- How To Be Besties With Angie Rebecchi
- Make Sheila Feel Alive, Clive!
- The Plot Thickens
- Lyneeeeeee Returns (Again)
- The Neighbours Whodunnit
- Temperatures Raise With Terese
- Rewriting history?
- Only A Carbon Footprint Away
- Ladybird Lover: Down And Dirty With Gary
- Father Jack In The Sack
- Beauty And The Priest: Father Jack and his tortured soul.
- Dream A Little Dream Of Me: Reflections on Matt Turner’s reappearance
- Beauty And The Priest
- Terese Talks
- Sheila Takes A Look At Love
- Love Thy Neighbour: Kyle Canning
- Love Thy Neighbour: The marriage of Daniel and Imogen
- Let’s Hear It For The Boys! Nate and Aaron
- Love Thy Neighbour: Amy Williams
- Love Thy Neighbour: Amber Turner
- Lauren In Limbo
- From Boy To Man: RIP Josh Willis
- An open Letter From Nate Kinski
- Brad’s Eye View
- Pappa Was A Rolling Stone
- The Doppelgänger
- Remembering Matt Turner
- Bye Bye Bailey
- Georgia On My Mind
- What A Sheila!
- Terese Willis: More Sinned Against Than Sinning
- You’ve Got A Friend In Sonya
- Through Paige’s Eyes
- Terese With No H
- Biker Girl’s Back
- Love Thy Neighbour: Never Sully A Scully!
- Love Thy Neighbour: Naomi Canning
Please note that any advertisements which appear in association with these posts are not indicative of any endorsement by the author. They are placed there by a WordPress algorithm.