Yet another poetic review of Erinsborough’s Ramsay Street
Oh Lyneee, dear Lyneee,
You’ve come to see Steffie
And poke your nose in.
You’ve snuck cash to Amy
Behind Steffie’s back.
She won’t take too kindly
To that kind of tack!
Last week we had fireworks,
This week there’ll be more
As you shake your wild hair
And tell others the score.
You always bring drama
Wherever you go,
When you flounce in and out,
All your feelings on show.
Will Paul rush to greet you
With a hug and a kiss?
Well somehow we doubt it –
But I will say this:
Whenever our Lyneee
Is back in the ’hood,
There’s always a crisis.
This doesn’t look good!
© Carol Ann Wood
Tuesday, 14 November 2017
My bespoke poetry service, Diverse Verse
About the author
Contact the author, or follow this blog
Follow Carol Ann Wood on Twitter
Carol’s football-related blog: Levelling the Playing-Field
NOT Just Saying: Carol Anns’s comments on feminism, fashion, food and folly
Index of Posts:
- Dipi’s Trail Of Destruction
- The Return Of Plain Jane Super Brain
- David Tanaka In Cambridge
- Don’t Get Too Busy, Izzy
- Don’t Go Near The Hot Tub, Clive
- Elly’s Shoulders: A poem in celebration of Miss Conway’s clavicle, scapula and humerus
- How To Be Besties With Angie Rebecchi
- Make Sheila Feel Alive, Clive!
- The Plot Thickens
- Lyneeeeeee Returns (Again)
- The Neighbours Whodunnit
- Temperatures Raise With Terese
- Rewriting history?
- Only A Carbon Footprint Away
- Ladybird Lover: Down And Dirty With Gary
- Father Jack In The Sack
- Beauty And The Priest: Father Jack and his tortured soul.
- Dream A Little Dream Of Me: Reflections on Matt Turner’s reappearance
- Beauty And The Priest
- Terese Talks
- Sheila Takes A Look At Love
- Love Thy Neighbour: Kyle Canning
- Love Thy Neighbour: The marriage of Daniel and Imogen
- Let’s Hear It For The Boys! Nate and Aaron
- Love Thy Neighbour: Amy Williams
- Love Thy Neighbour: Amber Turner
- Lauren In Limbo
- From Boy To Man: RIP Josh Willis
- An open Letter From Nate Kinski
- Brad’s Eye View
- Pappa Was A Rolling Stone
- The Doppelgänger
- Remembering Matt Turner
- Bye Bye Bailey
- Georgia On My Mind
- What A Sheila!
- Terese Willis: More Sinned Against Than Sinning
- You’ve Got A Friend In Sonya
- Through Paige’s Eyes
- Terese With No H
- Biker Girl’s Back
- Love Thy Neighbour: Never Sully A Scully!
- Love Thy Neighbour: Naomi Canning
Please note that any advertisements which appear below these posts are not indicative of any endorsement by the author. They are placed there by a WordPress algorithm.