The latest poetic review of Erinsborough’s Ramsay Street
It’s hotting up in Ramsay Street,
The mystery goes on.
Is Mark a cop now dark and bad?
Will his freedom soon be gone?
Or is the herring red and false,
Some twists and turns in store?
Destroying the evidence was dumb.
He’s heading for a fall.
Meanwhile young lovers reunite,
So in their joy we revel.
Are Ben and Xanthe taking things
To the infamous ‘next level’?
And Courtney had her painted claws
Quite deeply into Paul.
She planned the nuptials with a quiz,
So she could ‘win it all’.
But Paul, despite saying ‘Let’s elope,’
Got cold feet on the day.
And Courtney’s been left high and dry,
She’s begging ‘Let me stay.’
And what’s this now? A Christmas vow
Our Sonya’s quietly plotting?
She wants her Toad to know
He’s more than the dead plant he was potting.
One thing the viewers want to see
(Please, writers, pay attention)
Is something very special
So deserves a special mention.
Australia said YES! And so
Down to the lake we’re heading.
Please Aaron, David, tie the knot,
As we love a neighbours wedding!
© Carol Ann Wood
Tuesday, 28 November 2017
My bespoke poetry service, Diverse Verse
About the author
Contact the author, or follow this blog
Follow Carol Ann Wood on Twitter
Carol’s football-related blog: Levelling the Playing-Field
NOT Just Saying: Carol Anns’s comments on feminism, fashion, food and folly
Index of Posts:
- Dipi’s Magic Tea
- A Rainbow Of Love
- Reviving Clive
- The Communal Date
- The Leaving Of Steph
- The Bea’s Knees
- Pecs and Sex
- Dipi’s Trail Of Destruction
- The Return Of Plain Jane Super Brain
- David Tanaka In Cambridge
- Don’t Get Too Busy, Izzy
- Don’t Go Near The Hot Tub, Clive
- Elly’s Shoulders: A poem in celebration of Miss Conway’s clavicle, scapula and humerus
- How To Be Besties With Angie Rebecchi
- Make Sheila Feel Alive, Clive!
- The Plot Thickens
- Lyneeeeeee Returns (Again)
- The Neighbours Whodunnit
- Temperatures Raise With Terese
- Rewriting history?
- Only A Carbon Footprint Away
- Ladybird Lover: Down And Dirty With Gary
- Father Jack In The Sack
- Beauty And The Priest: Father Jack and his tortured soul.
- Dream A Little Dream Of Me: Reflections on Matt Turner’s reappearance
- Beauty And The Priest
- Terese Talks
- Sheila Takes A Look At Love
- Love Thy Neighbour: Kyle Canning
- Love Thy Neighbour: The marriage of Daniel and Imogen
- Let’s Hear It For The Boys! Nate and Aaron
- Love Thy Neighbour: Amy Williams
- Love Thy Neighbour: Amber Turner
- Lauren In Limbo
- From Boy To Man: RIP Josh Willis
- An open Letter From Nate Kinski
- Brad’s Eye View
- Pappa Was A Rolling Stone
- The Doppelgänger
- Remembering Matt Turner
- Bye Bye Bailey
- Georgia On My Mind
- What A Sheila!
- Terese Willis: More Sinned Against Than Sinning
- You’ve Got A Friend In Sonya
- Through Paige’s Eyes
- Terese With No H
- Biker Girl’s Back
- Love Thy Neighbour: Never Sully A Scully!
- Love Thy Neighbour: Naomi Canning
Please note that any advertisements which appear below these posts are not indicative of any endorsement by the author. They are placed there by a WordPress algorithm.